The Anon Helix 2.0 Non-Mirror Goggles offer low-profile style and a wide field of view. Their cylindrical lens maximizes your peripheral vision, while full-perimeter vents ensure consistent airflow for a sharp, fog-free view in all conditions. They are over the glasses compatible and include a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical Precurved Lens wraps to the shape of the face; Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision