The Anon Windham WaveCel Helmet pairs everyday hardshell durability with the advanced impact protection of WaveCel technology. WaveCel is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet. It's designed to flex, crumple, and glide to reduce rotational and direct impact forces. A 360 Degree BOA Fit System offers a quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Polartec Power Grid fleece liner and ear pads maintain quick-drying warmth for all-day comfort. Sleek fixed vents keep the air flowing for fog-free goggles.
- WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to our sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up
- In-Shell 360 Degree BOA Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- WaveCel behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding
- Endura shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels built into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Fidlock snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Goggle clip is removable without tools
- Polartec Power Grid fleece liner and ear pads for lightweight, fast-drying performance
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.