Whether it's sunshine or a storm day, bibs are just better. They stay where you want them, have great pockets, and offer extra coverage when you need it. Cut for the same fit as your favorite overalls, the women's Burton Avalon Bib Pants add a stretch back panel for unrestricted movement. They're decked out with key details like fleece-lined hand pockets, mesh-lined vents, and a drop seat. Of course, they shed wet weather too.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester stretch fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Flat suspender-strap closure for a secure fit
- Center back panel with plenty of stretch
- Zippered drop seat; Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, zippered chest pocket, and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.