When you spend all day on the mountain, your mittens better be as up for the weather as you are. Thanks to their time-tested waterproof, breathable build, the Burton Carbonate GORE-TEX Mittens are your faithful riding partner. A soft lining and low-bulk insulation turn up the heat on cold days, while leather palms maintain a natural grip and long-term durability to keep you riding day after day.
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Durable, leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Screen Grab with a leather thumb is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device; Suede nose wipe
- GORE-TEX membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands
- ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Heater vent pocket; Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage; D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash; Adjustable wrist cinch
- Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production including traceability, chemical management, and waste stream management that supports environmental sustainability
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.