Pro-caliber is a strong statement for any board, but the men's Burton Custom X Snowboard has repeatedly delivered for snowboarding's most demanding riders due to precise design and powerful drive. The confidence is in the tech, which includes the carbon-fueled snap of Squeezebox High core profiling, a competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights High-Voltage for the ultimate in lightweight responsiveness. The hardest charging board we make, the Custom X is available in two versions: Choose the power of camber or the float and catch-free feel of Flying V.
- BEND: Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Directional, Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Core with Multizone EGD™, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage, Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Frostbite Edges, Infinite Ride, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 6-9 (Medium - Aggressive)
- TERRAIN: Park: 6/10, All-Mountain: 9/10, Powder: 7/10