We spend a lot of time poking around Vermont's tight trees and icy lines, so we built the Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard to blast through it all. It's a daily driver with a build and materials worthy of the Family Tree name. The directional shape has enough taper to float the nose on deeper days, while the board's directional camber and flex maintain the pop to keep it lively in all conditions and terrain. Strategically placed glass stiffens up the nose and tail for bump-busting power and response.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Directional, 12mm Taper, Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: 45° Carbon Highlights, Recycled Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Balanced Freeride Geometry, Infinite Ride, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 5-8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- TERRAIN: Park: 4/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 8/10