SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE - ADVANCED
CAMBER: DIRECTIONAL FLAT TOP
SHAPE: FREERIDE DIRECTIONAL
|Freeride Directional Shape: A longer nose, accompanied by a setback sidecut and camber that is centered on your stance. The feel of a twin board while on ground, with the benefits of extra float and ability to charge through anything.|
WARRANTY:Burton 3 Year Warranty
Praise Ullr and answer the call of the snow gods with playful float and slash performance. The Burton Fish 3D Directional Flat Top Snowboard builds on the shape of our iconic Fish design with the addition of surfboard-inspired 3D convex shaping in the tip and tail. The design is the result of more on-snow prototypes than any board in recent years and gives the Fish a new level of surfability, responsiveness, and control in deep snow. It's the tool of choice for riding out the deepest powder days and untracked secret stashes. The double swallowtail adds acceleration and cornering control, while the reduced length makes for a nimble ride.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 30mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.