Whether they're tooling around the mini park or taking skills to bigger features, groms on the move will love the Burton Process Smalls Snowboard. Flat Top blends the effortless feel of rocker with the quick-thinking control required for launching airs and landing with confidence. Filet-O-Flex creates a super soft board that still rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip. For the rider who has outgrown the Chopper® but isn't quite ready to go big, the Process Smalls hits the sweet spot on freestyle fun. Features The Channel® mounting system to give you the easiest, most adjustable setup with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton's).
- BEND: Flat Top™
- SHAPE/FLEX: Twin, Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Biax™, Extruded
- EXTRAS: Rail Ready™ Edge Tune, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 3-6 (Playful - Medium)
- TERRAIN: Park: 4/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 3/10