Stretch suspenders. Stretch fabric. A stretch back panel. You get the picture. The women's Burton Reserve Stretch Bib Pants are all about a great fit and feel that lets you flex, move, and enjoy a day on the mountain. Plenty of well-placed pockets, including fleece-lined handwarmers, let you keep the important stuff within reach. Add waterproof and breathable weather protection, and strategic vents, and you have bibs for any day on the mountain.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer stretch polyester fabric [10,000g/15,000mm] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Stretch suspenders
- Stretch back panel
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Zippered chest pockets, zippered hand-warmer pockets with microfleece lining, and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet