One look at the women's Burton Ritual LTD BOA® Snowboard Boots and you know they are in a league of their own. Ultraweave seamless construction creates lasting, powerful support and water-resistance for cruising and blasting around the mountain. The micro-adjustable fit of a Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System only adds to the comfort and support of the boot. ReBounce puts the cushioning closer to your foot for increased dampening. Combine with a heat-moldable liner that's stacked with tech to retain heat and wick moisture, and you've got some warm, happy feet, no matter how cold it gets outside or how long you ride. A hybrid outsole puts rubber traction where you need it without adding the weight of a full rubber sole. As one of the lightest women's boots we've ever created, field testers report it's the most comfortable boot they've ever used.
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner, Plush Cuff 1.0, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff
- SHELL: Articulating Cuff, 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue
- LACING: Dual Zone Boa®, TX3
- BACKSTAY: GripLITE Backstay
- OUTSOLE/CUSHIONING: EST®, DynoBITE, Burton Recycled Content Rubber
- Personality/Flex: 4-7 (Medium - Stiff)