As accomplished as the pros who ride it, the women's Burton Supreme Snowboard Boots channel the best of the best into one boot that balances pro-level performance with out-of-the-box comfort that any rider will appreciate. Our most comfortable liner shaves weight and cranks up the warmth factor thanks to heat-reflective tech in boot and liner. The foot-hugging comfort continues with a shell that puts cushioning closer to the foot and further insulates for warmth and cushioning that hold up no matter how cold it gets.
- Welded backstay increases support and durability; 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe; Plush Cuff 2.0 features a separate cuff that wraps the bottom half of the calf and stretches to fit a wide range of shapes and sizes
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Life Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture; Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- PodBED dual-density outsole provides targeted stiffness, balanced response and dampening, and lightweight grip in the toe and heel
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.