SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE - ADVANCED
|Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that performs equally well when ridden regular or switch.|
WARRANTY:Burton 3 Year Warranty
The women's Burton Talent Scout Snowboard is on a mission to track down the best of park performance. A step up in pro-driven attitude from other twins, a camber profile gives riders the power, control, and finesse to thrive on all terrain. Designed to fit like a glove, the Talent Scout's Off-Axis design aligns the Squeezebox core profiling and Frostbite Edges with the typical park rider's stance, unlocking the board's natural flex and edge hold for buttery smooth control.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women's specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel® board mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.