The women's Step On® X Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings pair the convenience of step-on entry with the pro-caliber control of our a carbon-blend hi-back. Built for all-mountain riders, they feature the responsive connection of the Step On system and the padded comfort of FullBED cushioning. Toe hooks 2.0 enhance step-in feel and make for a clean exit. The Re:Flex version is universally compatible with all major board mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. This year, we are introducing the Toe Hook 2.0, which offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- 50:50 carbon fiber/nylon composite blend construction is hyper lightweight and responsive