From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the women's Burton Yeasayer Snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or catch-free control of Flat Top. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
- BEND: Flat Top™
- SHAPE/FLEX: Twin, Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox Low
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Women's Specific Triax™, Extruded
- EXTRAS: Frostbite Edges, Infinite Ride, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 2-5 (Playful - Medium)
- TERRAIN: Park: 4/10, All-Mountain: 10/10, Powder: 6/10