Nanoloft Puffy Blanket
Featuring Our Proprietary Down-Alternative Insulation To Keep You Cozy Indoors and Out.
- 50 Plastic bottles recycled per blanket
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- NanoLoft insulation technology that mimics down
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- Flat Dimensions 52 x 75”
- Packed Dimensions 6 x 14”
- Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
Our 100% post-consumer recycled proprietary NanoLoft insulation is made up of tiny circular clusters of fiber that mimic the properties of down clusters. We use a 90/10 DWR, also known as a durable water repellent, on all of our blankets. This finish provides protection from the elements, making our blankets weather and stain resistant. The Cape Clip, featured on all 1-Person blankets, allows you to wear your blanket hands-free so you can start a fire, drink your beer, or change the channel, all while staying warm. Corner loops allow you to stake the blanket into the ground or integrate perfectly with our Everywhere Mat to allow for the ultimate chill session.
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.
This product has no reviews yet.