The Surge is built for big days on big lines, and is preferred by our bigger or more aggressive riders.
- CNC machined baseplates remain solid for max stiffness and durability.
- Features a stiffer version of the Rip ‘N’ Flip highback for riders who prefer maximum response.
- Pillow Line straps are lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Ankle straps are wide and asymmetrical around the boot for incredible all around support. Toe straps are designed to be used as a toe cap, but also fit nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot.
- Features Tesla T1 System anatomy: built-in climbing wire, 2-position heel rest, snap ramps, and aluminum touring brackets.
- Whammy Bar climbing wire: a single fatty wire with a side arm lever for quick change high-tolow-to stowed.
- Ladders and adjusters produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range.
- Incorporates Burton’s time-tested bomber buckles.
Pucks Required for splitboard placement