Created in SPY+’s top-secret lab hidden deep in the hills of Southern California, we bring you the Marauder Elite—a high-powered, Toric magnetic snow goggle built for the ultimate visual experience. The low-profile lens delivers crystal clear distortion-free optics, while our revolutionary Happy lens tech boosts mood and alertness and enhances color and contrast. Equipped with six super-strong magnets for fast and easy lens changes, our patent-pending Deadbolt lens locking system provides worry-free snow-sliding.
- SPY+’s revolutionary therapeutic Happy lens tech is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness while optimizing color and contrast, providing a truly life-changing visual experience
- ARC injected Toric dual-lens with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating maintains lens shape for optical clarity
- Deadbolt’s magnets securely guide the lens into place while the locking levers bolt it down. It’s a ride so secure you can plunder pow in peace
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you’re covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Custom built from flexible, durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- RISE ventilation system utilizes the Venturi effect to draw air through subframe vents above the goggle, creating a vacuum that pulls hot air from behind the lens
- Triple-layer Isotron face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Reinforced venting foam creates a more robust barrier against the elements
- Subtle notches in temples allow for seamless OTG (over the glasses) integration with RX eyeglasses
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined XL (45mm) strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.