Just when you thought base layers were just about perfect, along comes The North Face Summit DotKnit Crew. DotKnit uses specially blended yarns and engineered holes in the fabric to amplify moisture transfer from your skin - where you don't want it - to the outside of the base layer where it more readily turns to vapor. Sounds simple, but TNF has it first, and builds it into this awesome crew top to take your comfort during hard exercise to new levels.
- FlashDryâ„¢Â â€“Â FlashDryâ„¢ fabric technology is engineered to act like a second skin against the body, pushing moisture to the surface of the fabric and eliminating it as fast as possible, keeping the user dry, cool and comfortable during high aerobic activities.
- Double-Knit ConstructionÂ â€“Â Combines hydrophobic and hydrophilic yarns for lightweight warmth and exceptional moisture management.
- Engineered holes in face fabric accelerate moisture transfer
- Raglan Sleeve and Underarm Gussets for Mobility
- Minimal Seams for Reduced Bulk
- Merrow Stitching for Strength and Comfort
- Thumbholes at Cuffs