SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE - ADVANCED
|Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that performs equally well when ridden regular or switch.|
WARRANTY:Wired 3 Year Warranty
Welcome to the Recon series. This board is your directional twin and an all-mountain beast. The longer nose is great for those deep days, and the versatility of this board makes it rider-friendly.
Shape: Directional Twin
Flex: Medium (6 out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride / Powder
Pre-Designed:Made with our partner factory in China
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.