SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE - ADVANCED
SHAPE: ALL MOUNTAIN DIRECTIONAL
|Directional Shape: Longer nose than tail, providing more float and more control, perfect for taking on any terrain, in all conditions.|
WARRANTY:Wired 3 Year Warranty
The Vantage Series is the perfect all-terrain ride. This is your directional tapered board and a must-have addition when building your quiver.
Flex: Medium to Stiff (7 Out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: Freeride / All Mountain / Freestyle / Powder
Pre-Designed:Made with our partner factory in China
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.