Because sometimes the best backcountry experiences come with mixed conditions and unexpected terrain, you need a board that rises to every challenge. The Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard works well just about anywhere you drop it. Its directional shape and taper keep it agile in powder, while the Split Channel mounting system makes for smooth transitions. From floating through open powder stashes to working through variable conditions, its versatility shines bright no matter where you wind up.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Directional, 12mm Taper, Directional
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Splitboard Core, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Mystery Glass, Methlon
- EXTRAS: Balanced Freeride Geometry, Infinite Ride, Split Channel, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 5-8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- TERRAIN: Park: , All-Mountain: 3/10, Powder: 10/10