Any day is a good day to go riding when you have the women's Burton GORE-TEX Powline Insulated Pants on your side. We're talking proven two-layer waterproof protection with the breathability to manage your comfort in a wide range of conditions. Low-bulk insulation adds warmth to brave cold chairlifts and stormy days. Add all the pockets you need to keep your must-have stuff secure and dry plus pit zips for climate control and you'll be smiling from first chair 'til last run.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer polyester plain weave fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [40g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product is made with bluesign® materials and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Mesh-lined no-snag thigh vents; Zippered hand-warmer pockets and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- Made with bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.