Warm and dry on the mountain are a given in the women's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Jacket. Low-profile tech and an asymmetrical zipper give it clean lines, while trusted waterproofing keeps you dry. Breathable materials and low-bulk insulation raise the cozy bar on the coldest days at the mountain.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO (80g) insulation: lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment; Sherpa fleece lined collar
- Asymmetrical two-way front zipper; YKK® water-resistant zippers; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents and sleeve vents; Zippered cuff gussets
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Made with bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.