Shred + Alpinist = Shralpinist
To make the impossible become possible you need equipment that's ready to handle anything the mountain throws at you. The Shralpinist 3L GORE-TEX PRO Pant is built for no limits, no boundaries shredding in the harshest conditions. What makes this pant so unique is it's groundbreaking, body mapped GORE-TEX PRO fabric design. The seat and knees, where you need protection while climbing or sitting, are made with the most rugged GORE-TEX PRO fabric available, and the insides of the legs, where heat is generated as you move, are made with the most breathable GORE-TEX PRO fabric available, made with 100% recycled nylon face fabric with solution dyed backer. Balancing comfort, durability and sustainability with an ergonomic fit, the Shralpinist 3L GORE-TEX PRO Pant is designed for pioneering adventures in extreme conditions.
Body mapped fabric is only available on safety red colorway. Stealth black colorway features only the most rugged GORE-TEX PRO fabric available.
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Gaiter tie-down eyelets
- Durable powder gaiters
- Side seam venting
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops
- Double snap front closure
- YYK Natulon recycled zips
- Fully taped with GORE-TEX PRO seam tape
- YKK VISLON AquaGuard zippers
- Recco: The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.
Free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $100*
Returns & Refunds
Worry-free shopping with returns on products within 14 days. Terms & conditions apply.
Based In The Mountains
Operating out of the Canadian Rockies for 25+ years, with physical stores in Banff and Canmore, Alberta.